Development of Financial System in Rural Areas in Serbia Program (SRFP)
Dear Sir or Madam,
As part of an ongoing effort to support sustainable economic development in Serbia, the German Development Bank (KfW) has commissioned the Development of Financial System in Rural Areas in Serbia Program (SRFP), implemented by Business and Finance Consulting (BFC). The overall objective of the Program is to improve incomes in rural areas of Serbia through (1) increased access to credit and (2) support in enhancing the competitiveness of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and other entrepreneurs operating throughout the country.
As part of SRFP’s support in enhancing the competitiveness of MSMEs and other entrepreneurs in rural areas of Serbia, a series of capacity building activities are being offered on a variety of topics, including, among others, how to write bankable business plans, IPARD/government subsidies, e-commerce, digital marketing, developing export markets and capacity building of the dairy value chain. Trainings and capacity building activities are offered at no cost. The ultimate goal of these activities are to build local and regional business capacity in a way that creates new employment opportunities and increases income.
To promote the Program and its capacity building efforts, BFC is pleased to announce the release of the SRFP Program website and its functionalities. The website can be accessed at www.srfp.bfconsulting.com. Users will find, among other things:
- Program training schedule for MSMEs and agricultural enterprises. Trainings to these sectors will be offered at no cost for years 2020 and 2021. The Program will offer up to 150 trainings in these years throughout Serbia.
- Videotaped trainings held to date on business plan development/loan application, IPARD/government subsidies, e-commerce, digital marketing, developing export markets, dairy capacity building trainings and more
- Webinars discussing contemporary topics with business owners on topics such as accessing bank loans, IPARD applications and other pressing issues.
- Blogs on issues impacting the business sector, program updates, COVID-19 and more.
- Enterprise support literature on Accessing EU Markets, Business Standards and Certifications, How to Apply for IPARD and other impacting literature.
- BFC’s monthly bulletins (Agricultural and Fintech Bulletins) highlighting news and issues affecting the MSME and agricultural sectors.
Additional social media channels promoting the program activities:
- YouTube channel – MSME and agricultural trainings recordings
- Facebook page – Program updates and Serbia enterprise news
If you are a business owner looking to expand your business skills or just interested in finding out more on what’s going on with the enterprise sector in Serbia, please visit the SRFP website for more information.
Looking forward to your visit.
The SRFP Program Team